Blood Pressure Tracker Demographics
Welcome to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services' Women's and Men's Health BLOOD PRESSURE TRACKER.
This tracker is an online tool that will help you log your blood pressure and monitor your blood pressure over a period of time so that you can know your numbers and share with your healthcare provider.
Measuring your blood pressure is the only way to know if you have high blood pressure. High blood pressure usually has no warning signs or symptoms and many people don't know that they have high blood pressure. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can cause hardening and thickening of the arteries, which can lead to a heart attack, stroke or other complications.
Here are the steps to use the tracker:
1) Enter your personal information into the system and at the end of the form please click "SUBMIT".
2) After you click on "SUBMIT" the Women's and Men's Health Program will assign you to a health coach. Once a health coach has been assigned you should receive an email. In that email is a link. Click on the link and you will be able to enter your blood pressure readings, date, time, and any notes that you think are important for your health coach to know.
3) You will receive an email every few days as a reminder to take your blood pressure and enter it into the system.
4) It is ideal to track your blood pressure at least 2 times a week for up to 3 months. This tracker system will send you reminders every few days for up to 3 months. You can opt out of reminders.
5) If you need additional information please contact the Nebraska Women's and Men's Health Program at 1-800-532-2227.